Far Cry 5’s level editor is pretty robust, and now someone has just straight-up remade GoldenEye in Ubisoft’s first-person shooter. So enjoy the nostalgia trip as we play through the first two maps from this iconic game.
YouTuber “Krollywood” has spent the last two and a half years essentially remaking all 18 levels of GoldenEye on the PS4 version of Far Cry 5.Thanks to the sharing feature in Far Cry 5’s arcade mode, other players can try out Krollywood’s GoldenEye remake by looking up the PSN username “Perfect-Dark1982” in Far Cry 5.
- [Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix]KH13’s Kingdom Hearts PC Impressions
- Unity of Command
- [Superhot VR]’Superhot VR’ on Quest Surpasses 1 Million Units Sold, Quest 2 Sales Outperform All Platforms – Road
- [New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe]Every 2D Super Mario Game Ranked
- [July]South Korea to loosen social distancing rules on July 1
- [Detroit： Become Human]Detroit： Become Human maker Quantic Dream opens new game studio in Montreal
- [World of Warcraft]World of Warcraft’s official Patch 9.1 survival guide has been revealed ｜ Dot Esports
- [The Legend of Heroes]The Legend of Heroes： Trails from Zero English Version Announced for PC
- [trickster cards]Summer of love： What your tarotscope says for 2021 romance
- [Before We Leave]Latest COVID outbreaks just the latest challenge for our Olympians headed to Tokyo