A longtime office manager at the exclusive Arid Club in Boise is charged with embezzling thousands from the well-heeled organization.
The Arid Club is popular with the Treasure Valley’s elite and political class. Office manager Paula Marcelin was in court yesterday and waived her right to a preliminary hearing. She’s scheduled to be arraigned in early January.
The Statesman reports Marcelin is accused of stealing money from the club over a nearly two-year period spanning from January 2015 to November of this year. An audit of the club’s books revealed $15,000 was missing.
Marcelin worked at the club for over a decade. She allegedly admitted she began writing checks to help pay her medical bills. She says she intended to pay the money back. At a November hearing, an investigator claims Marcelin took a total of about $50,000.
The invitation-only social club has reciprocal memberships with other exclusive organizations like the Jonathan Club in Los Angeles and University Clubs across the country.
- [Magic： The Gathering Arena]Magic： The Gathering Arena comes to Android tomorrow, here’s what to expect
- [Hypnospace Outlaw]Road to the IGF： Tholen, Lasch, Nelson Jr., and Cochran’s Hypnospace Outlaw
- famous football asian games 2018 wiki Free official version
- bills top 10 football manager games Try it for free
- [games earn money to gcash]MasterCard, Visa to charge 2.58% convenience fee for GCash cash-in starting July 6
- Eland sea games 2017 football group table Official certification
- [Resident Evil 4]Facebook： ‘Long Term’ Oculus Studios Titles Targeting Quest 2
- [2064： Read Only Memories]Season of Pride 2021 will promote diversity and LGBTQ+ charities throughout July
- massive sea games 2017 football results pc version
- [among us apk]Among Us update： Game brings new colours, meeting screen, bigger lobby, bug fixes and more